How To Be Happy Workshop & Telecourse-
It's Simple & Easy !
Would you like more joy and success and have synchronicities come your way?
How Happy Are You ? Take the Happiness Survey and Find Out (click here)
Would you like to live your passion?
Would you like a method that requires only minutes a day, and has documented proof it will make you happier?
Imagine what it would be like to
- Energize yourself each morning with a positive, productive attitude for the day ahead in less than five minutes
- Remain calm and focused in the midst of stressful situations and chaos
- Transform the negative thoughts and beliefs that keep you stuck and unable to create the life you truly want
- Develop stronger, smoother and more meaningful relationships with your spouse, family, friends and co-workers
- Pull yourself out of negative, self-defeating spirals
- Recognize the potential good in ANY and EVERY situation
- Know what you want in every area of your life
- Create the life that you desire with the Universal Spiritual Law and 16 sub-laws
- Live a conscious life full of peace
- Have a life where synchronicities and miracles show up
All this —and more— is possible once you know the simple yet powerful principles!
The foundation of this course will be based on the proven successful model Appreciative Living, developed by Jackie Kelm in her research with Appreciative Inquiry. Appreciative Living is an easy to understand, practical approach to help you focus on what’s good and get clear about what you want. It takes just a few minutes a day. The result--
- Feeling more joy and happiness
- Having more energy and motivation
- Making better and smarter decisions
- Recognizing more opportunities that will move you closer to your dreams
Learn & take action with like-minded people!
The Appreciative Inquiry Living was expertly designed to help you learn how to use Appreciative Inquiry success in your life right now in a way that makes sense for you. It’s all done in a warm, supportive community of like-minded people. You can come to a workshop and meet new friends in person or take part in it from the comfort of your home in the Telecourse and meet new friends that may live in different parts of the world. If you miss a teleclass, you won't have to worry because it will be recorded and available for you.
Where & when are they held?
The workshops are held in a variety of places such as at the Release the Pain site in Sacramento, at churches and businesses, community centers or outdoors with nature at the park.
The distant Telecourse workshop is experienced at your home with Skype or with a special phone number to call and participate in.
- All telecourses are will be recorded so you don't have to worry if you can't make a class
- You can listen to these recordings from the leisure of your home at a time that is convenient for you.
The workshops run once a week for four weeks, and last approximately 1½ hours each.
What do you talk about?
- An introduction to creating prosperity, wisdom and the keys to success for yourself using the Spiritual Law and sub-laws.
- How to Release Stress and Let Go of Things or thoughts that aren't helping you.
- The benefits and "how to" of living in the present, with consciousness.
- Creating what you want with Scientific Prayer, which can be used by everyone.
- The Principles of Appreciative Inquiry, with the powerful exercises of Appreciative Living to use immediately to transform difficult situations happening in your life.
- Our workshops are focused on reducing stress in the workplace and at home, cultivating calm in challenging situations and replacing patterns of negative thinking with positive uplifting thoughts and beliefs.
- To allow you to focus on and create whatever is important to you in your life.
- By participating in a group environment you receive additional support, strategies and insights and will meet new friends with similar goals as yourself.
What is Appreciative Inquiry?
Appreciative Inquiry –Developed by David Cooperrider, PhD, is a positive strength-based approach to making change in organizations. It includes co-creating inspiring images of what we want, and then building on positive aspects to make them happen. It’s about becoming more aware of our internal and external dialogues and intentionally shifting them to focus on our desired outcomes. It unleashes the positive potential within people and organizations through attention to the positive core.
Isn’t this like putting on rose-colored glasses?
This work is NOT about ignoring or denying reality. We are so culturally focused on the negative that many of us cannot literally see the positive things right in front of us. One of the biggest misconceptions about it is that by cultivating gratitude and focusing on the positive in situations, it sounds like a Polly Anna approach. The truth is, it’s about learning to see the good things that truly exist right alongside the bad. Ironically, the more you learn to see the good in yourself and your life or work circumstances, the more motivated and inspired you are to take responsibility to dive-in and work your problem areas for improvement. You actually learn to expand your view of reality, not cover it up.
What materials are used?
Each participant will receive a Participant Guidebook with readings, discussion questions and exercises.
One of the two books by Jackie Kelm, "The Joy of Appreciative Living, Your 28– Day Plan to Greater Happiness in 3 Incredibly Easy Steps", or " Appreciative Living: The Principles of Appreciative Inquiry in Personal Life"' will be a required read. They are an easy, enjoyable, and practical books to read to support you in your new journey. They can be ordered at the bottom of this page.
What happens at each workshop?
You will learn the powerful concepts and how to put them into practice in your daily life.
Practical time to share and support each other with practice using the techniques that will ground you.
Suggested exercises will be given with each course to help you “retrain your brain” in creating more effective thinking habits and to help integrate what you learn in the course. The Appreciative Living exercises only takes 5 minutes every weekday morning and 15 minutes every weekend, so even if you are a person with a hectic and busy schedule, this course will work for you !
You will be assigned a 'Buddy' to practice with to help you dive deeper in your growth. This can be easily done over the phone. I found for myself that working on exercises with a partner helped me in my own transformation powerfully, as when 'there are 2 or more gathered' the 'magic' is intensified.
How did Appreciative Living originate?
Appreciative Living is based on the research from Jackie Kelm, who with a group of over 70 people from across the world helped to design this program. The first thing they did was create a united collective vision for Learning Circles, which is essentially about helping people create a more joyful life that would ripple out to the world. While Learning Circles are powerful for personal change, they also help move us towards a more peaceful planet. I am passionate about sharing these teachings with this workshop because it is my intent to give joy, self sufficiency, and empowerment back into the lives of people, as everyone was created with this birthright.
Click to read about Jackie Kelm's Learning Circle Vision.
Who designed the the premise of this Appreciative Living?
Jackie Kelm did the initial design based on her work with Appreciative Inquiry in combination with her extensive training and facilitation background. It was then reviewed and revised by more than 70 people from across the US and internationally in an extensive online collaborative process. The reviewers were from all walks of life with many being professional trainers and facilitators. After the design was finalized, it was piloted by several volunteers and the materials further improved over six more months, resulting in the stellar program available today.
Cost?? This program is similar to what other companies charge thousands of dollars for and yet you can get it here, at a price affordable for all, so everyone can be included in tapping into and bringing out their positive, inherent resources and live a happy & peaceful life.
The cost for the next workshop is at a special price of only $99 (plus your purchase of one of the books below). Please fill out the contact form below to register.
Why take this workshop?
Profound life changing occurs. This workshop prepares you and is the prerequisite for the How to Create What You Want Using the Universal Laws workshop.
For more information, to register, and to be notified on workshop schedule please fill out contact form below. Your information is safe and will not be shared with anyone.